Howard Landau, Dodick Landau Inc.
- Overview of the personal insolvency process and options provided by the trustee- specifically personal proposals and personal bankruptcy
- The consumer proposal – how it works and case studies where it has been used effectively to settle debts
- How family law issues and matrimonial disputes effect the insolvency process
- The rights of creditors and bankruptcy trustees to recover debts and pursue assets in the wake of matrimonial issues
- Perspective of a senior collections lawyer when facing a debtor who files bankruptcy protection
- Review of cases where debtor pursued in bankruptcy court and other remedies used to recover debts after insolvency proceeding begins